EC-Council Certified Penetration Testing Professional v1
Certified Penetration Testing Professional Course Overview
EC-Council’s Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) program prepares you on how to perform a significant penetration test in an enterprise’s Filtered network environment. In this course, the student will learn how to perform an attack, exploit, evade, and defend. The course requires students to Pentest IOT systems, OT systems, build your ability to write your own exploit, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitations, double pivot to access hidden networks & various technologies.
Why take CPENT?
CPENT Certification Course attempts to narrow the skill gaps and map the job role of a penetration tester and security analyst. This course can make you one of the most advanced penetration testers in the world. This course helps to overcome the advanced obstacles that real-world practitioners face while conducting penetration tests.
Upon completion of this course, you will be able to accomplish:
- Advanced Window Attacks
- Attacking IoT Systems
- Writing Exploits: Advanced Binaries Exploitation
- Bypassing a Filtered Network
- Pentesting Operational Technology (OT)
- Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting
- Double Pivoting
- Privilege Escalation
- Evading Defense Mechanisms
- Attack Automation with Scripts
- Build Your Armory: Weaponize Your Exploits
- Write Professional Reports
Who would benefit from the CPENT Certification Course?
EC-Council’s Certified Penetration Tester (CPENT) program teaches you how to perform an effective penetration test in an enterprise network environment that must be attacked, exploited, evaded, and defended. If you have only been working in flat networks, CPENT’s live practice range will teach you to take your skills to the next level by teaching you how to pen test IoT systems, OT systems, how to write your own exploits, build your own tools, conduct advanced binaries exploitation, double pivot to access hidden networks, and also customize scripts/exploits to get into the innermost segments of the network. It helps the workforce in the roles of:
- The candidate must be CND & CEHv11/CEHv10 certified & should have a good understanding of Pen testing.
- Advanced knowledge in Networking Protocols
- Knowledge in Kali or ParrotOS and common Penetration Testing Tools
- Knowledge in Exploiting Windows and Linux Hosts
- Knowledge in Privilege Escalation in Linux and Windows
- Knowledge in Wireless Penetration Testing
- Knowledge in Web Application Penetration Testing
Learning Objectives for CPENT v1 Training Course
- Advanced Windows Attacks: The challenge aims to test the knowledge of PowerShell of the candidate, where the latter is required to use PowerShell bypass techniques along with other methods to gain access to a windows machine that has defenses in place.
- Attacking IoT Systems: CPENT is the first certification to introduce hacking IoT devices that starts with searching the device, gaining access, identifying firmware, extraction, and performing reverse engineering.
- Advanced Binaries Exploitation: Penetration testers are required to gain access to the system and look for flawed binaries, use reverse engineering, and write exploits for privilege escalation.
- Bypassing a Filtered Network: In a segmented architecture, the challenger has to identify the filtering of the architecture, then leverage this to gain access to the web applications by compromising it, and then extract the required data
- Pentesting Operational Technology (OT): The challenge is to again a first of its kind in a penetration testing certification. The tester has to gain access to a dedicated OT network and perform modifications in the existing data by penetrating from the IT network side.
- Access Hidden Networks with Pivoting: Tester has to penetrate into the direct network by identifying the filtering rules and then attempt pivots, through a filter, into the hidden network using single pivoting methods.
- Double Pivoting: Quoting EC-Council, “CPENT is the first certification in the world that requires you to access hidden networks using double pivoting.” This challenge tests the skills of the tester as the pivot has to be set up manually.
- Attack Automation with Scripts: The challenge requires the tester to use advanced penetration techniques and scripting using languages like Perl, Python, Ruby, PowerShell, BASH, and use techniques like Metasploit and Fuzzing techniques.
- Weaponize Your Exploits: This allows the testers to use their coding skills and carry their own tools to complete the challenge.
CPENT Certification Training Course consists of 14 modules and tests the abilities of a penetration tester in almost all the vectors of cybersecurity, some of which have been introduced for the first time in any penetration certification
Module 01: Introduction to Penetration Testing
Module 02: Penetration Testing Scoping and Engagement
Module 03: Open Source Intelligence (OSINT)
Module 04: Social Engineering Penetration Testing
Module 05: Network Penetration Testing – External
Module 06: Network Penetration Testing– Internal
Module 07: Network Penetration Testing – Perimeter Devices
Module 08: Web Application Penetration Testing
Module 09: Wireless Penetration Testing
Module 10: IoT Penetration Testing
Module 11: OT/SCADA Penetration Testing
Module 12: Cloud Penetration Testing
Module 13: Binary Analysis and Exploitation
Module 14: Report Writing and Post Testing Actions
2 Certs, One Exam - CPENT & LPT Master
You have the potential to earn two certifications with one exam. If you score above a 90% on the CPENT live range exam, not only will you earn the CPENT certification, but you will also earn the Licensed Penetration Tester (LPT) Master Credential!
- Choose your challenge! Either two 12-hour sessions or a single 24-hour exam!
- EC-Council specialists proctor the entire exam; cheating is not an option.
- Score at least 70% and become a CPENT.
- Score at least 90% and earn the highly regarded LPT (Master) designation!
EC-Council Certified Security Specialist v9
EC-Council Certified Encryption Specialist v2
EC-Council Certified Security Analyst v10
EC-Council Disaster Recovery Professional v3
EC-Council Certified Chief Information Security Officer v3
EC-Council Certified Secure Computer User v2
EC-Council Certified Incident Handler v2
EC-Council Certified Threat Intelligence Analyst v1
EC-Council Certified SOC Analyst v1
EC-Council Computer Hacking Forensic Investigator v9
EC-Council Certified Network Defender v2
Certified Ethical Hacker v11
- Unit 15B Penthouse Atherton Place, Tomas Morato, Corner Don A. Roces Ave, Quezon City, 1103 Metro Manila
- +(632) 7905 8718